When a foreign entrant has the objective of obtaining a diploma at a Ukrainian higher education institution, he must receive an invitation to study from the desired university. This invitation is a necessity for issuing a study visa, which gives the right to a long-term stay in the county. The invitation is issued in accordance with the established template of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. To register for such a document you must provide the following information.
- Full name and surname.
- A scanned or photographed copy of the signed statement “About the processing of personal data” in three languages for each version of the site.
- Date and place of birth.
- Marital status.
- Validity of the passport (date of issue and expiration).
- Permanent address of residence.
- Telephone number and email address for communication purposes.
- The name of the country, from which the citizen will receive a visa for entry to Ukraine.
- A copy of the passport, which includes the pages with the photograph, the date of birth and the validity period of the document.
- A copy of a school certificate for secondary education or a copy of a bachelor diploma for admission to a master study.
Applications for registration of an invitation to study are accepted permanently during the year without holidays. The invitation gets officially registered and issued to an entrant within 5 to 10 days.