The fields of qualitative design, construction and maintenance of power plants require experts in the branches. The major of “Energy Engineering” is performed in Ukrainian educational institutions. During the training, the students attend the lectures of qualified teachers, undergo practice in real industrial facilities, attend courses (internships) at foreign educational institutions and enterprises, and participate in conferences. All this contributes to raising the level of knowledge. For further training, the students may undergo master courses and postgraduate courses, during which they conduct scientific research and experimental equipment launching. The PhD degree allows performing teaching activities at higher educational institutions throughout the world.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- design engineers of domestic and foreign design organizations;
- chief engineers, chiefs of units and workshops, power plant and combined heat-electric generating plant engineer;
- chiefs, chief engineers and engineers of municipal and regional enterprises;
- mechanical engineers at domestic and foreign vessels;
- chief engineers, chiefs of units and workshops, engineers at industrial municipal and regional enterprises;
- teachers and employees of higher educational institutions.