In Ukrainian universities you can get a diploma in the prestigious specialty “Public administration and management”. This complex, as well as interesting profession, involves the development of effective decisions, carrying out their implementation, regulating relations between local governments and state administration institutions, implementing environmental protection measures from misuse of resources, ensuring the work of environmental services, implementing and maintaining democratic foundations in the spheres of management. Graduates have the right to work as managers, administrators, accountants, inspectors, assistants of politicians, advisers, and provide consulting services.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- Managers and leading specialists of state authorities on provincial and regional level
- Managers and leading specialists of municipal and regional administrations
- Managers and leading specialists of enterprises, institutions and organizations in various forms of ownership and their deputies
- Leading positions in central government
- Leading positions in local authorities
- Leading positions in local power structures
- Managers (administrators) in the social sphere
- Managers in departments of labour organizations
- Managers of public organizations.