Ukrainian higher education institutions train specialists in the field of “Entrepreneurship, trade and stock exchanges”. This branche is highly skilled and competitive due to the wide range of situations where it applied: material production, services, private business, and transnational corporations. Specialists in this field can implement their own business projects. During their training they receive information about activities in various spheres of the economy and practice on platforms of stock, commodity and currency exchanges. Graduates do not encounter problems finding employment and can find work places at enterprises, public service, stock exchanges, advertising and employment agencies, real estate agencies, trade, tourism, banking institutions, tax agency or can start their own business.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- Business related positions:
- Directors of small enterprises regarding economic activity
- Head of agencies: insurance, real estate, advertisement, etc.;
- Head of service industry;
- Trade related positions:
- Director of small trade enterprises
- Shop manager
- Manager of trading centre
- Manager in retail and wholesale trade, etc.;
- Positions related to stock exchange activities:
- Specialist in stock trading, broker, dealer;
- Specialist in stock trading activity;
- Merchandise broker, etc.