Nowadays programmers are considered among the professions that are most demanded and highly paid. Software development is quite interesting and involves the development of services that control the components of computing systems and ensure the functioning and performance of the entire system. The advantage of mastering such a profession is the ability to work not only in the staff of the company, but also work as a freelancer, that is an “independent artist” who carries out projects without leaving home. During the course students of Ukrainian higher education institutions study modern programming languages, operating systems and computer networks, while also receiving mathematical and algorithmic training. Graduates receive international diplomas and may hold positions in IT department management, as leading software engineer responsible for software quality, software implementation and support specialists, computer consultants and informatization consultants.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- Creation of software, including the field of Internet technologies, network and communication software;
- Design interactive user interfaces;
- Design and development of databases;
- Software testing and quality assurance;
- Analysis of projects and programs of finished systems, analysis of needs and problems of users, search of the most optimal solutions;
- Development, manufacturing, supply and documentation of software on the order of users;
- Consulting in the field of design and development of software.