The specialty “Information systems and technologies” has a significant demand in the modern market and is a promising profession for the modern youth. Students of Ukrainian higher education institutions learn to manage automated systems, acquire skills to develop modern websites and 3D-modelling, work in the field of Internet communications. The main positive feature of this profession is the ability to work in flexible working hours, such as a freelancer, to be constantly in demand in the labour market of any country in the world. Graduates may hold positions in the departments of communications and information, enterprises, organizations of state or private ownership form, commercial or public bank as well as private entrepreneurs.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- Applied programmers;
- Managers projects;
- Specialists in information management systems;
- Engineer of maintenance of information systems;
- Consultant of implementation and reengineering;
- Specialist of security information;
- Systemic analysts;
- Administrator of computer systems and networks;
- Specialist of data processing;
- Testers of software systems;
- Database administrators;
- Web application developer.