Cyber security is one of the most valuable professions in the field of “Information Technologies”. A profession of information security specialist can be obtained in Ukrainian higher education institutions under the guidance of associate professors and professors in the field. Modern information security is based on finding the optimal balance between access and security, which is the main task for the student in obtaining higher education in the specialty “Cyber security”. The information security specialist manages the purchase, installation and configuration of security tools and mechanisms. Every year the need for professionals in the field of computer security is growing. A graduate of an educational institution can find its place in the banking sector and at enterprises of different levels, namely, where computer equipment is used.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- Specialist in the organization of information security;
- Applied programmer;
- System programmer;
- Web programmer;
- Specialist in information security procedures;
- Operating Engineer in information security facility;
- Inspector of organization of confidential information security;
- System administrator;
- Database administrator;
- Specialist in designing information security systems;
- Specialist in designing computer networks;
- Analyst of computer systems;
- Analyst of information security;
- Security manager of a company.