The training of bachelors, masters and doctors of philosophy (PhD) majoring in “Physical Education and Sports” is carried out in Ukrainian educational institutions at the physical education department, including medical disciplines and rehabilitation techniques in the curriculum. The main scope of activity of the qualified professionals of this profession stipulates for working as teaching instructor in the youth athletic centre or Olympic training centres, managers and heads of sports organizations, as well as performing teaching activities. Teaching in Ukrainian higher education institutions is carried out using modern methods with the introduction of information technologies in the educational process, which significantly influences the success of training specialists, including specialists in physical education and sports.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- Teacher of physical education and sports in higher education institutions;
- Teacher of physical rehabilitation in higher education institutions;
- Teacher of physical education at school;
- Selected sport trainer;
- Rehabilitation teacher;
- Rehabilitation therapist
- Massage therapist;
- Teacher of “motherland defence”;
- Physical education instructor in preschool institution;
- Physical education facilitator;
- Instructor (organizer) of sporting mass activities at manufacturing site, in private company or at the place of residence;
- Sports equipment operation expert;
- Employee of public or non-governmental physical education governing bodies;
- Employee of sport clubs and sports and health recreation camps.