The issues of occupational safety are very important, as each person is entitled to safe and comfortable working conditions. Civil security specialists are involved in risk assessment at the workplace, eliminate it and carry out insurance activities, perform informational work (safety precautions training), monitor the implementation of statutory provision. Such specialists are trained in Ukrainian higher educational institutions. The training involves lectures, practical work at enterprises and organizations, open lectures and internships. The certified experts can carry out educational activities at higher and other educational institutions, educate, pursue science, work as inspectors, engineers, experts with respect to occupational safety, and hold senior positions.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- occupational safety and civil security expert
- chief state labour conditions expert
- state civil defence and technogenic safety inspector
- technogenic and environmental control inspector;
- industrial safety expert;
- occupational safety engineer;
- technogenic and environmental safety engineer;
- chief of service (occupational safety and civil defence);
- chief of occupational safety unit;
- chief of civil defence quarter.