Agronomy is a science of the laws of agriculture, methods of effective cultivation of crops. The profession of agronomist is interesting and aimed at helping humanity overcome the problems of hunger in the world. The key task of the specialists is to increase the quantity of crop and ensure its quality; therefore this profession is perspective and constantly in demand on the labour market. The training at Ukrainian higher educational institutions includes obtaining a qualification degree of bachelor, master or PhD. The study provides qualified teachers, a real practical base, the possibility of a foreign internship – and this list includes many more educational benefits in Ukraine. The certified agronomists are proficient in marketing, management and economics of agricultural production, work in agribusinesses and in agricultural chemical laboratories.
Professions (positions) by occupation:
- chief agronomist of the farm, administration;
- research assistant;
- agricultural production engineer of crop production and storage company;
- consultancy manager of representative office of leading marketing firms, functioning at the agrarian market of Ukraine;
- advisor, expert advisor;
- credit and insurance expert;
- agricultural enterprise chief.